Spares the environment, your nerves and your holiday funds - FreeCityTicket included.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Sparing on your travel budget
- Environmentally aware
- Highly flexible, stops mostly right outside your door
- Time-saving, because it does away with the need for information about ticket prices or finding a parking space
- Ticket is valid for at least 2 days (arrival and departure days), throughout the entire stay, including during trade fairs, etc.
The value of your FreeCityTicket:
Examples of 2-day tickets with comparable range and corresponding usage requirements:
- Fare for 2 days for the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region (Wuppertal, Gelsenkirchen, Düsseldorf and Essen): € 54.80
- Fare for 2 days in Berlin: € 42.00
- Fare for 2 days in Hamburg: € 35.80
- Fare for 2 days in Stuttgart: € 28.60
In most places the ticket is valid for various forms of local public transport and often includes a connection to the airport or far beyond the city limits!
Valid in all IntercityHotels; in the Frankfurt Airport and Nuremberg hotels, please ask about the FreeCityTicket at reception.»