Saves the environment, nerves and travel budget - FreeCityTicket included
Off to the city! But what is the smartest way to get from A to B in an unknown city?
With IntercityHotel it's particularly easy, because with the FreeCityTicket in your pocket you can use local public transport free of charge during your entire stay. This does not only save money, but also protects the environment and your nerves.
At most locations the tickets are valid for various means of public transport and often include airport connections or, respectively, their validity extends far beyond the city limits!» Book Hotel incl. FreeCityTicket
All benefits at a glance
- Gentle on your travel budget - the FreeCityTicket is free of charge.
- Environmentally conscious - making your stay even more sustainable.
- Flexible travel - the next stop is usually right outside the door.
- Time-saving - no need to search for information on ticket prices in the city or search for a parking space
- The ticket is valid for at least 2 days (on the day of arrival and departure) and during the entire stay, also during trade fairs etc.
The value of your FreeCityTicket
Examples for two-day tickets with comparable range and corresponding usage claims:
- Fare for two days for the Rhine-Ruhr area: 60.80 €.
- Fare for two days Berlin: 19.20 €
- Fare for two days Hamburg: 39.80 €
- Fare for two days Kiel: 19.20 €
- Fare for two days Freiburg: 13.40 €
The FreeCityTicket is valid in all IntercityHotels.
In the hotels Frankfurt Airport and Nuremberg please ask for the FreeCityTicket at the reception.